Skip to main content

My emptiness without her

Her cuteness chases me in my sleep...her thoughts surround me when iam awake...
Her sweetness doesn't leave my mind...She neither goes away nor comes closer
Her magic prisoned me in her thoughts...how can i take the pain while she takes my soul...
She never let me sleep...her fragrance chokes me every second...

Though Her presence tears my heart to a million pieces...i love the excitement...
I cant bear her stare which triggers daggers into my soul...but the pleasure is much greater than anything else...
Her voice...sweeter than choicest wild honey...it echoes every second..
I lost myself while searching for her...i cant take the anticipation any longer
I truly love the pain which she gives... though it destroys me...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

She owns the real me

I have taken your darkness, And my bright shining star is yours now. My time to dwell in your land is done i'm lost now... But ,there is no sadness, stories of ours, of our closeness aren't less... they are plenty. I am turning my path from your direction, I am the footmark of love, leaving my fragrance with you... leaving my heart's desires under your pillow, okay, I'll leave now. remember me through the seasons keep the taste of my name on your lips.... For my heart sings your name till I cease to breath...

Man of love

I've asked every inch in me... To the passing moment I asked...where is she???? I've forgotten my name,seeking your name in my thoughts It isn't a thought to imagine myself without you In the depths of my memory is your name... I exist in you,in your thoughts ,in your movements...speaking the truth within you... I am the walking truth of our relationship...dwelling on the hopeless land Isn't it you who conquered the depths of my heart??? The best half of me is the life in you...The echo of your heart beat is the reason fr me to survive...Your existence in me helped me not to cease my breath If my extinction is what you seek then i gave it to you